THIS YEAR, WE’VE decided to do Easter baskets with real grass, and this week, we’ll fill it with felted chicks and naturally-died eggs!
Plastic Liner for Basket
Wheatberries (Essentially, Wheat Grass Seeds)
River Stones if your basket is deep
1. River Stones to your basket so you will only need to add a couple inches of soil.
2. Line your basket with plastic.
3. Add soil and press down.
4. Add seeds.
5. Add another inch of soil.
6. Water and and place in a sunny spot.
7. Keep the soil damp for a couple days until you see sprouts!